AFI PoC Framework Document
The AFI Proof of Concept (PoC) Framework TS describes the full NTECH AFI PoC activity process, roles, responsibilities, acceptance criteria, etc... The published version of this document can be downloaded from: NTECH AFI PoC Framework
For convenience, direct links to the PoC Proposal/PoC Report Templates, PoC Topics and a summary of the PoC Proposal acceptance criteria are provided below.
PoC Projects are expected to be scoped arround PoC Topics identified and agreed by NTECH AFI WG. See details and current list of PoC Topics.
The PoC Proposals shall fulfill the following acceptance criteria:
- The PoC Proposal will follow the PoC Proposal Template
- The PoC Team will have at a minimum 3 different organizations:
- at least one network operator;
- at least two vendors
- The PoC Point of Contact will be an NTECH AFI WG Participant.
- The PoC Proposal will address at least one of the PoC topics listed on the Wiki.
- The PoC Proposal will commit for a demonstration of the PoC at a public event, e.g. Public Exhibition, NTECH meeting, a related conference, or other events
The ETSI Center for Testing and Interoperability (CTI) can assist the PoC teams with test expertise, administration and project management.
AFI PoC Teams may request CTI assistance by contacting ETSI CTI.
About NTECH AFI
ETSI NTECH AFI WG as the leading group in the standardization landscape for autonomics, has a comprehensive work program which comprises deliverables on:
- a reference model for a Generic Autonomic Network Architecture (GANA);
- an implementation guide for the GANA reference model;
- autonomics-enabled implementation-oriented architectures that are a result of GANA instantiations onto various reference architectures defined by standardization organizations such as: 3GPP, BBF, IEEE, ITU-T, and other SDOs